Who are we?
We make transparent solar cells! Our photovoltaic cells are suitable for making low-power devices self-powered, and they work both indoor and outdoor. We are a deep tech startup company that spun off from research at Uppsala University a few years back. It is our conviction that digitalisation and mass deployment of IoT devices will depend upon multiple power sources and that our beautiful and transparent solar cells will meet the need for aesthetically designed solutions. We operate on a global market knowing that success starts with the spirit of the team. And teams are made up of individuals, all thriving under their special conditions, whether it's opportunities for travel, learning, workout or family life. We are a diverse team based in Uppsala, driven by our passion for making sustainable and beautiful power solutions.
We are looking for a highly organised project manager with previous experience setting and running a technical laboratory. You are expected to manage and run all lab operations in our new Demo Facility in Uppsala by ordering supplies, maintaining health and safety protocols according to the Swedish regulations, and other project management assignments of a technical nature.
What do we expect you to do?
- Project management for the R&D projects that we run at Peafowl (both internal and external)
- Maintain & update the project plan regularly to provide an accurate project progress to stakeholders
- Generate weekly and monthly project delivery report
- Manage supplier contracts
- Manage the recycling and disposal of waste materials (solids and liquids).
- Create and uphold health and safety protocols
- Create and update security documents
- As the team is relatively small, everyone is expected to help out with other tasks
What you need to know and characteristics that will help you be succesful:
- A Bachelor`s degree in chemistry, or other science field
- Preferably 3 years experience as a project/lab manager
- Good managerial skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of laboratory health and safety protocols
- Previous lab experience is an advantage
- Good organization and multi-disciplinary collaboration
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Able to work both independently and in teams - you see your own and others' strengths and enable them to grow and flourish.